Wedding Responsibilities For the Best Man
Best Man To Do List
Prior To Wedding
• Host the bachelor party.
• Purchase or pay for rental of own wedding attire.
• Attend rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
Day of Ceremony
• Make arrangements to transport the groom to the ceremony and see that he is properly dressed.
• Arrive dressed at ceremony site one hour before the wedding for photographs.
• Supervise the groomsmen and ushers.
• Hold the bride's ring during the ceremony.
• Sign the wedding certificate as a legal witness.
• Forward any payment to the ceremony officiant, musicians, etc.
• Make transportation arrangements for newlyweds, maid of honor, and himself to the reception.
• Offer the first toast to the bride and groom at the reception.
• Transport the couple to the airport or honeymoon suite.
• Organize the return of all rented formalwear.
INSTANT WEDDING SPEECH TEMPLATES
Now you can create your own Stand-out Wedding Speech, in about an hour, using nothing
but a few fill-in-the-blank templates.
Kevan from Nevada said:
"I gave the speech/toast at the reception and it was an absolute Hit.
My nephew told me that he has a toast to give in August and he wanted to steel my speech.
Your templates are great, there is something for everyone in any situation. -- Thank You Very Much,"
Greg from Ireland said: "Great Templates - making the speech sound like a million bucks"
Instant Wedding Toasts doesn't give you a one-size-fits-all template that leaves you dangling and still stuck
on what to say. You get over 40 time-tested fill-in-the-blank templates to choose from, plus real full size speeches
from our customers including a collection of custom speeches written by our professional speechwritters - to make sure you get an
outstanding wedding speech for any situation...everytime.
Click here to find out more.